Saturday, May 12, 2012

Printables | Hollywood Food Labels

The food labels that I used for the Hollywood themed dessert table were from {here}.


All I did was download the PDF version given on the site. Save it as a jpeg file and then pull it up into photoshop to add my font. Then just PRINT!


I am a firm believer in having food labels. Not only do they give it a finished look, but they serve a very important purpose in telling people what they are about to eat. There are SO many food allergies out there. And I would never want to be responsible for someone eating something they shouldn't and sending them into anaphylactic shock. Nope, that wouldn't not be good.

Sometimes I like to make up funny names for the food to go with the theme. But I always try and put in smaller font what is IN the food as well. Normally at my family parties I don't have to be as careful as I know that no one is allergic to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment